If you need to see a doctor, phone or call in to the surgery to arrange an appointment. Alternatively, you can book an appointment using our Online Services.
Please Note: When using the Online Services please ensure you book with the surgery you are currently registered with (i.e. Pilning Surgery) otherwise your appointment will be void.
To register for this service please bring Photo ID and a proof of address in to the surgery or visit patient.emisaccess.co.uk/Account/Login?cdb=1048.
Please contact reception for more information.
Booking in Advance
If your condition is non-urgent and you would like to book further ahead, appointments are available up to twoweeks in advance. Alternatively, you can book an appointment using our Online Services.
Seeing the Doctor
- Urgent cases are seen on the day and you may be seen by the minor illness nurse, urgent care practitioner or doctor if the case is more complex.Say immediately if your call is an emergency
- You will need to tell the receptionist if more than one person in the family needs to be seen as each person will need to be allocated an appointment.
- Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or a private room to discuss any matters. Remember that the results of tests can only be given to the patient.
You can help us by:
- Being on time for your appointment
- Letting us know if you need to cancel – please give as much notice as possible
- Ringing for the results of tests after 10am.
Nurse and Healthcare Assistant Appointments
Practice nurse and Healthcare assistant appointments are to be pre-booked. Please book blood tests with the Healthcare Assistant where possible.