- Update 19/02/2021, Vaccine Scam Information in South Asian Languages
- Update 20/01/2021, Covid Vaccination Update
- Update 14/01/2021, Vaccination Information and Q&A
- Update 07/01/2021, Waiting for you Hospital Care
- Update 11/11/2020, Flu and Coronavirus
- Update 14/09/2020, Your Covid Recovery
- Update 27/07/2020, Exemption from Wearing Facemasks
- Update 27/08/2020, Materials for Non-English Speakers
National Guidance Links
You will find the up to date government guidance here:
Shielding guidance for the clinically extremely vulnerable:
- Gov.uk: Guidance on shielding and protecting people who are clinically extremely vulnerable from COVID-19
You can get a test if:
- You have a high temperature.
- You have a new, continuous cough.
- You’ve lost your sense of smell or taste or it’s changed.
- You’ve been asked to get a test by a local council.
- You’re taking part in a government pilot project.
- You’ve been asked to get a test to confirm a positive result.